Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Summer Nails




Give yourself the perfect summer manicure by picking up your favorite -too bright, tone it down- neon shade and paint away! Neon nail polish is such a clean, bright, fun accent to add excitement to any simple summer outfit.

I was inspired by this pinterest pin [pictured below], so I interpreted it into a manicure using similar colors I had at home. Neon Nails really pop against any plain all black or all white outfit it looked fabulous and I got tons of complements.


I was unable to track down specifically what colors were used in the original picture, however I listed the colors I used for my summer manicure below the picture.  (a great tip I picked up for the best application of neon polishes is to apply a coat or two of a plain white polish as a base, it results in the color appearing its brightest.)



[Pink: Sally Hansen HARD AS NAILS Extreme Wear #320 - Fuchsia Power, Yellow: Spoiled (by Wet n Wild) S038 - Did It Dye Too Blonde?, Orange: Sally Hansen HARD AS NAILS Extreme Wear #150 - Sun Kissed]

 Try it out! comment or drop a picture bellow of your favorite neon nails, I would love to see. Also feel free to check out my other original manicures on the MY NAILS board of my Miss Anon Fabulous Pinterest. as always - Stay Fabulous dolls! xoxo

-Miss Anon Fabulous

No comments:

Post a Comment