Monday, June 29, 2015

Hooray for Boo Hoo

I recently made my very first purchase from Boo Hoo, a modest online retailer based out of the UK  which specializes in fast-fashion. A great thing about Boo Hoo is that they launch a new savings promotion each and every night at midnight - definitely works for a college girls budget and they had sooooo many cute things it was really hard for me to choose. Because this was my first time ordering from this site I opted only to make a small purchase just to feel it out. I wish I got more things because I LOVED THEM. The only "fault" I will call it - in the Boo Hoo process is the length of time I had to wait for my package to come in, but that was hardly a fault it is more of my impatience. It took about 8 or 9 days, but that was 8 or 9 days too long for me I couldn't wait to get my hands on that box. I got two items for just under $40 - with the deal of the day and a 15% student discount rate. I love them both - the quality was very high and the pieces looked EXACTLY as the quality expressed on the site I was actually amazed. My only recommendation would be to order at least a size up; whether the items are sized slightly on the smaller side, or intended to fit skin tight I ordered both of my dresses one size up out of caution and found them to be the perfect fit.

I got two dresses however I am only going to show one in this post because I plan to use the other dress in a an OOTD sometime soon ;). But I am absolutely IN LOVE with this white dress, it was the one I was anxiously awaiting more out of the two pieces I bought. It was originally priced $35 but with the cut rate it actually ended up averaging to about $19.07 .  I have nothing left to say - the dress speaks for itself . Simply Fabulous. Definately checkout Boo Hoo lovelies you won't regret it. xoxo


-Miss Anon Fabulous



ORIGINAL DRESS



TA DA!

No comments:

Post a Comment