Thursday, June 25, 2015

Tea Time !

Good morning dolls! My secondary favorite beverage (lemon water being thee first) would have to be tea! Tea is extremely good for you being that it is made from natural extracted herbs. My go to- brand for tea would definitely have to be Tazo because their flavors are just so rich and refreshing but not overly strong. I keep stocked up on my four favorite flavors - Wild Sweet Orange, Refresh Mint, China Green Tips, and Organic Sultry Strawberry- I rotate them out to drink them every day. I love sitting down with a cute little tea mug and blogging; I find that surrounding myself with these kinds of positive aesthetics and cutsie details inspire me. Fun little desk setups or artsy tea mugs next to the computer are not only picture worthy, but they are also instrumental in the creative process! 
The best way to drink tea is without sugar, however, we are normally not used to drinks that aren't super sweet so it takes a little retraining to enjoy your tea without a puckered face. Try swapping one of the sugary juices or sodas you drink every day and replace it with a cup of unsweetened tea! One of my best friends has just recently started a blog page and put up a post about drinking more water, another healthy option. She mentioned the alarming amount of sugar that is in a single can of soda! Seriously we should know more about what we are putting into our bodies. Stay healthy and Stay Fabulous! xoxo

-Miss Anon Fabulous




No comments:

Post a Comment