Friday, June 19, 2015

New Purchase & Makeup Storage

Was in the mall the other day, and stopped a fabulous stranger in her tracks to ask her, of all things, what was the color of the lipstick she was wearing. It was such a brilliant pink, I just had to know. I will forever be on the search for the perfect pink so when she told me I went straight to Sephora in the mall to buy it - no joke. It was a semi-matte lipstick by NARS in the color SCHIAP which was a little on the expensive side, however I felt the free NARS lip pencil samples justified the purchase. I will try to get a MOTD of it at some point but trust me when I say it is very fresh looking and such a vivid hue perfect for a bold statement lip. I am currently in the process of building up my makeup collection, being that I have gotten much more into makeup technique over the past year or so; a developing beauty enthusiast. Feel free to comment a must-have product below so I can be sure to check it out. Stay Fabulous! xoxo 

- Miss Anon Fabulous








No comments:

Post a Comment