Friday, June 19, 2015

Just Fab!




I recently signed up for justfab.com, an online retailer of trendy women's fashion and most emphatically for shoes [although Just Fab primarily accentuates their extensive shoe collections, the site also has a surprisingly large inventory of clothing, bags, and jewelry as well]. Sure Ive seen the commercials which I have to admit are quite entertaining, but they were never enough to actually reel me in to membership they,  however, enticed my sister. I watched month after month in awe of the delivery truck dropping off her magical pink boxes to our doorstep, always with a pair of drop-dead heels inside. After about the fourth pair I realized I was getting too excited from an indulgence  I myself reaped no benefit and it was only necessary that I get in on this too. And wa-la, here we are today!  The shipping did not take long and I ended up scoring a great deal on my first purchase with a "two for the price of one" introductory offer on top of a $10 off credit. So I got two pairs for only $29.99 with free shipping. I am so in love with both pairs and they are much more comfortable and better quality than I expected for that price. The website is definitely worth checking out!! As always have a fabulous day !!! xoxo

-Miss Anon Fabulous 












No comments:

Post a Comment