Thursday, June 18, 2015

***New Page Alert !!!

I would like to introduce the addition of the Fashion & Fitness Page to my blog! External fashion is the obvious but what is just as important, if not more, is beauty for your body. I am a strong believer in the ideology that when you dress your best and look your best you feel your best. The confidence and self-respect just radiates, and after all, how can you expect someone else to regard you highly if you do not hold yourself in the highest regards. Beauty comes from the inside out, so it's important to take good care of your body just as mach as you take care of putting your outfits together. 
I am by no means a health guru, but I've made a  self-initiative to try and achieve a healthier lifestyle. Wanting the best for myself includes the best for my health. These posts will explore the different aspects of fashion and fitness from healthy meal options to exercise apparel. Enjoy the day and stay fabulous! xoxo

- Miss Anon Fabulous





No comments:

Post a Comment