Sunday, July 12, 2015

NYC Baby !

TB to these pics I took on my last trip to NYC which was three whole years ago!!! I absolutely love New York, I am such a city girl and I literally cannot wait to go back. Count down to my New York trip and I do have to say, other than the amazing restaurants and to-die-for attractions Im definitely looking forward to the shopping the most! Not gunna lie, my ideas of new york are definitely romanticized and over glamorized, but hey a girl can dream! I can't help feeling like its "The City of Wonders"! I am in dire need of a fun girls weekend to do it up big and soak up all of the richness, extravagance, and luxury New York has to offer. Sometimes you just have to treat yourself! New photography and OOTD's coming soon Dolls! xoxo

-Miss Anon Fabulous




No comments:

Post a Comment